Gee Free Pastry Sheets are perfect for gluten free baking. Let your culinary imagination run free with their extraordinary puff pastry. Pair with any filling- sweet or savory – to create a delicious hor d’oeuvre for guests when entertaining. With all of the flavor and none of the gluten, your breakfast, lunch or dinner creations will delight your whole family! Product of United States.
Ingredients: Potato Starch, Butter (Sweet Cream, Natural flavorings), water, non GMO canola oil, eggs, sugar, baking powder, salt, xanthan gum, flax seed meal, whey protein concentrate, inulin (chicory root), guar gum, baking soda, citric acid, annatto.
Contains: Eggs, Milk.
Shelf Life: 12 months
Serving Size Volume 1.5 Oz
Serving Size Weight 42 G
Servings Per Package 12
Calories 150 Calories From Fat 80
Total Fat 9 G – 13%
Saturated Fat 4.5 G – 22%
Trans Fat 0 G
Cholesterol 25 Mg – 8%
Sodium 290 Mg – 12%
Total Carbohydrates 18 G – 6%
Dietary Fiber 1 G – 3%
Sugars 1 G
Protein 0 G
Vitamin A – 4%
Vitamin C – 0%
Calcium – 4%
Iron – 2%
Heating Instructions: Thaw pastry at room temperature for 20-30 minutes. Use potato starch for dusting. Roll to desired thickness then form to preferred shape. Egg washing is recommended. Bake as needed, or freeze then bake as needed. Recommended cooking temperature is between 350°F and 375°F, depending upon application. For best results do not microwave. Product may be very hot after cooking.
TIPS FOR SHOPPING FROZEN
It’s our goal to have satisfied shoppers. To maximize your frozen order you should fill up the frozen corrugated box with as many products as it fits. Frozen orders all require a corrugated cooler box, and you get the best value when you fill it up. Whether you put 1 or multiple products you still pay for the initial corrugated cooler box. To learn how just add products to the cart: Inside your cart you’ll see under each frozen item a blue notation with suggestions on how to add products for a better shipping value on 1 or multiple types of frozen products all in your cart. We’re always looking out for you 🙂
MORE TIPS FOR FROZEN
On orders that include frozen items placed on Wednesday-Sunday to ensure freshness of products they will be shipped out on Monday. However in certain instances depending upon shipping destination frozen orders may be released for shipment on Wednesday, but not all orders. Frozen itms in your order may also be shipped separately than grocery items (non frozen) and therefore would arrive separately if you ordered other products in the same order. No worries.
TRACKING & BOXES
Orders placed will be accompanied by a tracking number therefore it is required that someone be present to accept and sign for the delivery on the first attempt. Keep in mind that shipping a frozen order requires a corrugated box that includes a unique ice/box that incurs a handling fee, unfortunately. Please be patient as we fulfill your orders in a timely manner.
- All frozen items are also provided a value (i.e. .25, .5, .75, 1, 1.5 and so on to 5) determining its frozen attribute based on sizes (area in inches) in fitting into a frozen corrugated box. Each frozen sale will be determined by the option of two corrugated boxes (small and Xsmall size) and dry ice. Dry Ice has a weight of 5 lbs blocks on average and the minimum amount of dry ice added to frozen orders is 8 lbs and maximum will be 22 lbs. The dry ice determination is mostly dependent upon space and mostly shipping destination. We suggest you adjust your frozen items to get the best home delivery.
- SGF applies a $1.75 frozen handling fee per order for processing of orders.
- SGF applies an additional frozen handling fee using a tiered structure for the corrugated box, frozen container & dry ice to package frozen items. There are two classes of frozen corrugated boxes Xsmall & Small sizes. This breakdown is as follows:
- The Xsmall frozen box can accommodate frozen unit sizes up to 5 (see frozen product values above) and the tiered handling fees that will apply are for the initial box $9.50 and all subsequent boxes in the same sizing configurations $6.99, $4.30, $1.55 and $0.99 for each additional box required respectively.
- The Small frozen box can accommodate frozen unit sizes up to 10 (see frozen product values above) and the tiered handling fees that will apply are for the initial box $9.50 and all subsequent boxes in the same sizing configurations $6.99, $4.30, $1.55 and $0.99 for each additional box required respectively.
MULTIPLE SHIPPING ATTEMPTS
Strictly Gluten Free will not be liable for products that have been spoiled due to multiple delivery attempts. On orders that include both frozen and grocery items they will be packaged and shipped separately. At times the frozen and grocery packages may not arrive in one delivery and would arrive separately for freshness purposes.