Due to overwhelming requests for a gluten-free options, Lucky Foods created a delicious Gluten Free Spring Rolls that have not compromised their crispy texture and fresh Asian flavors. The Lucky Foods family immigrated to the US in the 1970’s, in pursuit of the American dream. With limited English, their family chose food to help establish ourselves in America. What began as a small restaurant sharing favorite family dishes, turned into a quest to share authentic and healthy Asian foods beyond restaurant doors. In 1980, Lucky Foods developed their first products. For alternative diets, Lucky Foods offer products that are GMO & Gluten free, vegan and vegetarian. At Lucky Foods, their mission is to provide Asian foods that are easy to prepare but also healthy. We are committed to making foods that are 100% natural and 100% delicious.
- Filling: cabbage, carrots, kale, cranberry, tofu (non-GMO soybean, water, magnesium chloride nigari), bean thread (mung bean, water), sea salt, black pepper, garlic powder.
- Shell: gluten free flour (garbanzo bean flour, potato starch, tapioca flour, white sorghum flour, fava bean flour), water, sea salt, non-GMO expeller pressed canola oil.
- Sauce: water, cane sugar, tamari soy sauce (water, soybeans, salt, organic alcohol (to retain freshness)), distilled vinegar, sea salt.
Fried with NON-GMO expeller pressed canola oil.
Note: No Trans Fat, No Saturated Fats, No Cholesterol, No MSG, No Preservatives, No Additives, No Added Sugars, GMO Free, Gluten Free, Low Sodium. Made in a facility that uses wheat.
Shelf Life: 12 months
Serving Size Volume 1 Roll
Serving Size Weight 57 G
Servings Per Package 4
Calories From Fat 50
Total Fat 6 G 9%
Saturated Fat 0 G
Trans Fat 0 G
Cholesterol 0 Mg
Sodium 125 Mg 5%
Total Carbohydrates 9 G 3%
Dietary Fiber 2 G 8%
Sugars 1 G
Protein 1 G 2%
Vitamin A – 6%
Vitamin C – 20%
Calcium – 2%
Iron – 2%
Preheat Oven/Toaster oven to 375°F. Place Spring Rolls on a cookie sheet/foil and heat for 7 minutes. Flip rolls over and heat for another 7 minutes. Heating times may vary depending on oven.
Microwave/Stove (Alternative Cooking Method)
Remove rolls from plastic. Microwave for 1 minute. (Heating times may vary depending on microwave). Transfer rolls onto a nonstick pan and cook on low/medium heat for 5 minutes. Rotate rolls in pan frequently until golden and crisp.
TIPS FOR SHOPPING FROZEN
It’s our goal to have satisfied shoppers. To maximize your frozen order you should fill up the frozen corrugated box with as many products as it fits. Frozen orders all require a corrugated cooler box, and you get the best value when you fill it up. Whether you put 1 or multiple products you still pay for the initial corrugated cooler box. To learn how just add products to the cart: Inside your cart you’ll see under each frozen item a blue notation with suggestions on how to add products for a better shipping value on 1 or multiple types of frozen products all in your cart. We’re always looking out for you 🙂
MORE TIPS FOR FROZEN
On orders that include frozen items placed on Wednesday-Sunday to ensure freshness of products they will be shipped out on Monday. However in certain instances depending upon shipping destination frozen orders may be released for shipment on Wednesday, but not all orders. Frozen itms in your order may also be shipped separately than grocery items (non frozen) and therefore would arrive separately if you ordered other products in the same order. No worries.
TRACKING & BOXES
Orders placed will be accompanied by a tracking number therefore it is required that someone be present to accept and sign for the delivery on the first attempt. Keep in mind that shipping a frozen order requires a corrugated box that includes a unique ice/box that incurs a handling fee, unfortunately. Please be patient as we fulfill your orders in a timely manner.
- All frozen items are also provided a value (i.e. .25, .5, .75, 1, 1.5 and so on to 5) determining its frozen attribute based on sizes (area in inches) in fitting into a frozen corrugated box. Each frozen sale will be determined by the option of two corrugated boxes (small and Xsmall size) and dry ice. Dry Ice has a weight of 5 lbs blocks on average and the minimum amount of dry ice added to frozen orders is 8 lbs and maximum will be 22 lbs. The dry ice determination is mostly dependent upon space and mostly shipping destination. We suggest you adjust your frozen items to get the best home delivery.
- SGF applies a $1.75 frozen handling fee per order for processing of orders.
- SGF applies an additional frozen handling fee using a tiered structure for the corrugated box, frozen container & dry ice to package frozen items. There are two classes of frozen corrugated boxes Xsmall & Small sizes. This breakdown is as follows:
- The Xsmall frozen box can accommodate frozen unit sizes up to 5 (see frozen product values above) and the tiered handling fees that will apply are for the initial box $9.50 and all subsequent boxes in the same sizing configurations $6.99, $4.30, $1.55 and $0.99 for each additional box required respectively.
- The Small frozen box can accommodate frozen unit sizes up to 10 (see frozen product values above) and the tiered handling fees that will apply are for the initial box $9.50 and all subsequent boxes in the same sizing configurations $6.99, $4.30, $1.55 and $0.99 for each additional box required respectively.
MULTIPLE SHIPPING ATTEMPTS
Strictly Gluten Free will not be liable for products that have been spoiled due to multiple delivery attempts. On orders that include both frozen and grocery items they will be packaged and shipped separately. At times the frozen and grocery packages may not arrive in one delivery and would arrive separately for freshness purposes.