Glutenfreeda Pocket Sandwiches are the perfect choice for lunch or any time snack. Made with wholesome, all natural ingredients and wrapped in a delicious gluten-free bread made with whole grains. These pocket sandwiches are a hearty, delicious and convenient meal, ready to eat in just about 1 minute!
Glutenfreeda Foods Certification is the Gold Standard. What makes Glutenfreeda’ Certification the Gold Standard? We start with our suppliers. All approved suppliers must comply with our list of gluten-free criteria which includes providing a certificate of analysis identifying that their ingredients are tested and in compliance with FDA’s Gluten-Free Labeling Final Rule. Suppliers need to assure that risks, critical control points, and preventative measures are identified in the handling of gluten-free ingredients at their facilities. Their HACCP must include a dedicated program for handling of gluten-free products and a Hazard Analysis that includes Critical Control Points must be established to formalize a gluten-free program and protocol. We perform a risk assessment for all ingredients identifying their potential risk of cross-contamination. For ingredients that we determine have a significant risk, we conduct an audit at the supplier’s facility and perform our own tests on the ingredient before we accept them onto our production floor.
In an era of heightened awareness for the gluten-free diet it has become increasingly more difficult to decipher the manufacturing practices of gluten-free manufacturers. The market space is no longer dominated by pioneers in gluten-free food manufacturing; it is populated by companies who make gluten and gluten-free products in the same facility, by large manufactures who have changed their ingredient statements to fit a gluten-free profile and by companies who’s intent never was to produce gluten-free products, but who are now badging their products ‘gluten-free’ because the market is lucrative. Add to the confusion gluten-free organizations, who offer gluten-free certifications with very little oversight, little or no follow-up testing and who fail to investigate or acknowledge sub standard test results for ‘certified’ companies who repeatedly test over 20ppm by 3rd party labs.
Remove sandwich from plastic wrapper and place on plate in microwave. Microwave on high for 1 minute to 1 minute and 15 seconds. Let cool 1-2 minutes and enjoy!
Oven or Toaster Oven:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Remove sandwich from plastic wrapper and place on baking sheet. Bake for 30 minutes, remove from oven and let cool 1-2 minutes and enjoy!
TIPS FOR SHOPPING FROZEN
It’s our goal to have satisfied shoppers. To maximize your frozen order you should fill up the frozen corrugated box with as many products as it fits. Frozen orders all require a corrugated cooler box, and you get the best value when you fill it up. Whether you put 1 or multiple products you still pay for the initial corrugated cooler box. To learn how just add products to the cart: Inside your cart you’ll see under each frozen item a blue notation with suggestions on how to add products for a better shipping value on 1 or multiple types of frozen products all in your cart. We’re always looking out for you 🙂
MORE TIPS FOR FROZEN
On orders that include frozen items placed on Wednesday-Sunday to ensure freshness of products they will be shipped out on Monday. However in certain instances depending upon shipping destination frozen orders may be released for shipment on Wednesday, but not all orders. Frozen itms in your order may also be shipped separately than grocery items (non frozen) and therefore would arrive separately if you ordered other products in the same order. No worries.
TRACKING & BOXES
Orders placed will be accompanied by a tracking number therefore it is required that someone be present to accept and sign for the delivery on the first attempt. Keep in mind that shipping a frozen order requires a corrugated box that includes a unique ice/box that incurs a handling fee, unfortunately. Please be patient as we fulfill your orders in a timely manner.
- All frozen items are also provided a value (i.e. .25, .5, .75, 1, 1.5 and so on to 5) determining its frozen attribute based on sizes (area in inches) in fitting into a frozen corrugated box. Each frozen sale will be determined by the option of two corrugated boxes (small and Xsmall size) and dry ice. Dry Ice has a weight of 5 lbs blocks on average and the minimum amount of dry ice added to frozen orders is 8 lbs and maximum will be 22 lbs. The dry ice determination is mostly dependent upon space and mostly shipping destination. We suggest you adjust your frozen items to get the best home delivery.
- SGF applies a $1.75 frozen handling fee per order for processing of orders.
- SGF applies an additional frozen handling fee using a tiered structure for the corrugated box, frozen container & dry ice to package frozen items. There are two classes of frozen corrugated boxes Xsmall & Small sizes. This breakdown is as follows:
- The Xsmall frozen box can accommodate frozen unit sizes up to 5 (see frozen product values above) and the tiered handling fees that will apply are for the initial box $9.50 and all subsequent boxes in the same sizing configurations $6.99, $4.30, $1.55 and $0.99 for each additional box required respectively.
- The Small frozen box can accommodate frozen unit sizes up to 10 (see frozen product values above) and the tiered handling fees that will apply are for the initial box $9.50 and all subsequent boxes in the same sizing configurations $6.99, $4.30, $1.55 and $0.99 for each additional box required respectively.
MULTIPLE SHIPPING ATTEMPTS
Strictly Gluten Free will not be liable for products that have been spoiled due to multiple delivery attempts. On orders that include both frozen and grocery items they will be packaged and shipped separately. At times the frozen and grocery packages may not arrive in one delivery and would arrive separately for freshness purposes.