Russo’s Gluten-Free Pizza Bites are fantastic! It became known that many people connected to Chef Russo, had experienced the hardships of living a gluten free lifestyle either by choice or necessity. Stories were shared with Russo regarding the obstacles people face in their quest for better health and coping with their Celiac Disease. Determined, Russo began working meticulously to perfect his recipes and to insure that no ingredient went un-investigated as people’s health and happiness was of utmost regard. A few loaves of Italian bread later and countless pounds of Tiramisu, Russo was ready to unveil his food to the world. He had his food taste tested by the most critical people of all, his friends and family in a traditional Italian restaurant in Smithtown, Long Island. Thanks to the positive responses from the local gluten-free community, his son, and a couple of golf buddies, Russo made the decision to open Russo’s Gluten Free Gourmet. Now all his food can be produced in a strictly gluten free facility, and hopefully help more people eat delicious, quality foods. Food makes people happy and it makes Russo’s happy to be able to provide a quality product which helps others.
Shelf Life: One year
Ingredients: Gluten Free Flour (Rice Flour, Corn Starch, Tapioca Dextrin, Xanthan Gum, Rice Extract), Tomatoes, Part Skim Mozzarella (Pasteurized Part Skim Milk, Cultures, Salt and Enzymes), Vegetable Oil, Soybean Lecithin, Water, Whole Eggs, Yellow Corn Flour, Ricotta (Ricotta Cheese, Pasteurized Milk, hey, Milk Fat, Salt and Vinegar), Onions, Sugar, Salt, Granulated Garlic, Onion Powder, Parsley, Basil, Black Pepper
Product of Origin: USA
SERVING SIZE VOLUME 3.3 OZ 0%
SERVING SIZE WEIGHT 94 G 0%
SERVINGS PER PACKAGE 3 0%
CALORIES 260 0%
CALORIES FROM FAT 130 0%
TOTAL FAT 15 G 23%
SATURATED FAT 4 G 20%
TRANS FAT 0 G 0%
CHOLESTEROL 40 MG 16%
SODIUM 430 MG 16%
TOTAL CARBOHYDRATES 27 G 4%
DIETARY FIBER 1 G 4%
SUGARS 2 G 0%
PROTEIN 6 G 12%
VITAMIN A 0 IU 4%
VITAMIN C 0 MG 4%
CALCIUM 0 MG 15%
IRON 0 MG 4%
Created in a strictly gluten free facility.
Conventional Oven: Preheat oven to 350° F. Place frozen bites on cookie sheet and bake for 70 to 10 minutes, turning halfway through or until cheese starts to show.
Microwave: Place 4 frozen bites on a microwave-safe plate. Heat on high for 35 to 40 seconds or until cheese starts to show. (Cooking times may vary)
TIPS FOR SHOPPING FROZEN
It’s our goal to have satisfied shoppers. To maximize your frozen order you should fill up the frozen corrugated box with as many products as it fits. Frozen orders all require a corrugated cooler box, and you get the best value when you fill it up. Whether you put 1 or multiple products you still pay for the initial corrugated cooler box. To learn how just add products to the cart: Inside your cart you’ll see under each frozen item a blue notation with suggestions on how to add products for a better shipping value on 1 or multiple types of frozen products all in your cart. We’re always looking out for you 🙂
MORE TIPS FOR FROZEN
On orders that include frozen items placed on Wednesday-Sunday to ensure freshness of products they will be shipped out on Monday. However in certain instances depending upon shipping destination frozen orders may be released for shipment on Wednesday, but not all orders. Frozen itms in your order may also be shipped separately than grocery items (non frozen) and therefore would arrive separately if you ordered other products in the same order. No worries.
TRACKING & BOXES
Orders placed will be accompanied by a tracking number therefore it is required that someone be present to accept and sign for the delivery on the first attempt. Keep in mind that shipping a frozen order requires a corrugated box that includes a unique ice/box that incurs a handling fee, unfortunately. Please be patient as we fulfill your orders in a timely manner.
- All frozen items are also provided a value (i.e. .25, .5, .75, 1, 1.5 and so on to 5) determining its frozen attribute based on sizes (area in inches) in fitting into a frozen corrugated box. Each frozen sale will be determined by the option of two corrugated boxes (small and Xsmall size) and dry ice. Dry Ice has a weight of 5 lbs blocks on average and the minimum amount of dry ice added to frozen orders is 8 lbs and maximum will be 22 lbs. The dry ice determination is mostly dependent upon space and mostly shipping destination. We suggest you adjust your frozen items to get the best home delivery.
- SGF applies a $1.75 frozen handling fee per order for processing of orders.
- SGF applies an additional frozen handling fee using a tiered structure for the corrugated box, frozen container & dry ice to package frozen items. There are two classes of frozen corrugated boxes Xsmall & Small sizes. This breakdown is as follows:
- The Xsmall frozen box can accommodate frozen unit sizes up to 5 (see frozen product values above) and the tiered handling fees that will apply are for the initial box $9.50 and all subsequent boxes in the same sizing configurations $6.99, $4.30, $1.55 and $0.99 for each additional box required respectively.
- The Small frozen box can accommodate frozen unit sizes up to 10 (see frozen product values above) and the tiered handling fees that will apply are for the initial box $9.50 and all subsequent boxes in the same sizing configurations $6.99, $4.30, $1.55 and $0.99 for each additional box required respectively.
MULTIPLE SHIPPING ATTEMPTS
Strictly Gluten Free will not be liable for products that have been spoiled due to multiple delivery attempts. On orders that include both frozen and grocery items they will be packaged and shipped separately. At times the frozen and grocery packages may not arrive in one delivery and would arrive separately for freshness purposes.