Schar Pizza Crust are a great choice for a tasty start for the whole family for any pizza occasion. The assortment of Schar gluten free products offers you a wide variety of flavors for big and small moments of pleasure. Discover the delicious texture of Schar gluten free pizza crust and breads and the rich goodness of the recipes.
Ingredients: water, corn starch, rice flour, potato starch, corn syrup, yeast, guar gum, mono- and diglycerides, cream of tartar, baking soda, glucose, milk protein, salt, tartaric acid, citric acid, natural flavor
Note: Contains milk.
Shelf Life:10 Months (Expired date on the package).
Origin Of Product: Italy.
Serving Size: 1/3 crust (50 g)
Servings per container: 5 servings
Amount per serving
Calories 130 Calories from fat 0
Total fat: 0.5 g (1% DV)
Saturated fat: 0 g
Trans fat: 0
Sodium: 250 mg (10% DV)
Total carbs: 29 g (10% DV)
Dietary fiber: 2 g (8% DV)
Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 2% Iron 0%
All Schar gluten-free products are tested and verified <20 ppm per the FDA guidelines. The quality of the raw ingredients and the stringent checks Schar undergoes are the basis for creating outstanding gluten-free products. Schar focusses on transparency from the farming fields to production to consumer with an eye for detail. Also an independent “quality management” department guarantees all claims.
- Quality management system is ISO 9001:2008 certified
- Environmental management system meets the requirements of ISO 14001:2004
- All production sites are certified in accordance with the global food safety standard BRC.
- The safety management system meets the demanding OHSAS standard 18001:2007
1. Preheat oven to 425 deg F.
2. Remove pizza crust from packaging and place on a sheet of grease-proof paper.
3. Add your choice of toppings.
4. Place pizza directly onto the top shelf, placing a baking tray below and cook for approx 15 minutes.*
5. Carefully remove pizza from oven.
* Cooking time may need to be increased if additional topping are added.