Three Bakers Gluten Free Herb Seasoned Whole Grain Cubed Stuffing is tasty and a good source of fiber. Their craft bakery remains as their family business continues to grow. All Three Bakers products are baked with a commitment to your health as well as your taste buds.
Ingredients: Water, Brown Rice Flour, Tapioca Starch, Corn Starch, Egg Whites, Corn Dextrin, Sugar, Non-GMO Canola Oil, Potato Flour, Honey, Baking Powder, Yeast, Rice Bran, Xanthan Gum, Salt, Vinegar, Enzymes (Calcium Sulfate & Enzymes), Dried Chicken Stock, Sage, Celery Seed, Dehydrated Onion, Marjoram, Thyme, Rosemary, Nutmeg, Parsley Flakes, Garlic Powder. Contains Eggs
Note: All products are made in a dedicated gluten-free facility.
Serving Size 1/2 cup dry mix (45g)
Servings per container about 8
Amount per serving
Calories 130 Calories from fat 10
Total Fat 1g – 2%
Saturated Fat 0g – 0%
Trans Fat 0g
Sodium 210mg – 9%
Total Carbohydrates 27g – 9%
Dietary Fiber 4g – 16%
Protein 2g Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 4% Iron 2%
Three Bakers products are: Made with all natural ingredients, made with whole grains, great source of fiber, Soy free, and of course certified gluten-free! Except for their delicious gluten-free pizzas, the products are dairy free.
1. Boil 1 1/2 cups water in saucepan.
2. Stir in 1/2 contents of package (6 oz)
3. Remove from heat.
4. Mix until bread has absorbed water.
5. Mix is not ready to stuff.
Oven: If baking in pan follow prepartion for Stove top then:
1. Preheat oven to 350F
2. Place prepared mix in greased casserole dish
3. Bake at 350F for 45 minutes or until water is completely absorbed.
1. Mix 1/2 contents of package (6 oz) and 1 1/2 cups hot water in microwave bowl. Cover
2. Microwave on high for 5-6 minutes.
3. Remove from microwave and stir carefully as stuffing will be hot.
4. Microwave uncovered for another 2 minutes or until heated through.
Note: Cooking times may vary with different microwave ovens.