Three Bakers Gluten Free Mild Pepperoni Whole Grain Thin Crust Pizza is so tasty and crispy. Their bakery started as a craft bakery and remains one even as their family business continues to grow. All Three Bakers products are baked with a commitment to your health as well as your taste buds. Their gluten free products taste as good as their wheat-based counterparts!
Ingredients: Water, brown rice flour, corn starch, tapioca starch, eggs, corn dextrin, yeast, xanthan gum, salt, gelatin, vinegar, potato flour, sugar, seasonings (marjoram, thyme, rosemary, savory, sage, oregano, basil), non-gmo canola oil, olive oil. Top: pizza sauce (tomatoes, corn oil, salt, spices, powdered garlic, sugar) mozzarella cheese (cultured pasteurized milk, salt, enzymes), and anticaking agents, provolone cheese (cultured pasteurized milk, salt, nzymes), uncured pepperoni (no nitrites or nitrates added) (pork, beef, salt, contains 2% or less of water, spice seasonings (cane sugar, natural natural flavor), seasonings (extractives of paprika, natural spice extractives), lactic acid starter culture.
Product of origin: USA
Shelf Life: 12 months
Note: All products are made in a dedicated gluten-free facility.
Serving Size Volume 0.5 Pizza
Serving Size Weight 129 G
Servings Per Package 2
Calories 290 Calories From Fat 100
Total Fat 11 G – 17%
Saturated Fat 5 G – 25%
Trans Fat 0 G
Cholesterol 35 Mg – 12%
Sodium 650 Mg – 27%
Total Carbohydrates 38 G – 13%
Dietary Fiber 5 G – 20%
Sugars 1 G
Protein 13 G – 26% Vitamin A 8% Vitamin C 8% Calcium 25% Iron 6%
Three Bakers products are: Made with all natural ingredients, made with whole grains, great source of fiber, Soy free, and of course certified gluten-free! Except for their delicious gluten-free pizzas, the products are dairy free.
Pre-heat oven to 425°. Remove plastic covering and cardboard plate from pizza. Place frozen pizza directly on middle rack for 10-12 minutes or until cheese is golden brown.
TIPS FOR SHOPPING FROZEN
It’s our goal to have satisfied shoppers. To maximize your frozen order you should fill up the frozen corrugated box with as many products as it fits. Frozen orders all require a corrugated cooler box, and you get the best value when you fill it up. Whether you put 1 or multiple products you still pay for the initial corrugated cooler box. To learn how just add products to the cart: Inside your cart you’ll see under each frozen item a blue notation with suggestions on how to add products for a better shipping value on 1 or multiple types of frozen products all in your cart. We’re always looking out for you 🙂
MORE TIPS FOR FROZEN
On orders that include frozen items placed on Wednesday-Sunday to ensure freshness of products they will be shipped out on Monday. However in certain instances depending upon shipping destination frozen orders may be released for shipment on Wednesday, but not all orders. Frozen itms in your order may also be shipped separately than grocery items (non frozen) and therefore would arrive separately if you ordered other products in the same order. No worries.
TRACKING & BOXES
Orders placed will be accompanied by a tracking number therefore it is required that someone be present to accept and sign for the delivery on the first attempt. Keep in mind that shipping a frozen order requires a corrugated box that includes a unique ice/box that incurs a handling fee, unfortunately. Please be patient as we fulfill your orders in a timely manner.
- All frozen items are also provided a value (i.e. .25, .5, .75, 1, 1.5 and so on to 5) determining its frozen attribute based on sizes (area in inches) in fitting into a frozen corrugated box. Each frozen sale will be determined by the option of two corrugated boxes (small and Xsmall size) and dry ice. Dry Ice has a weight of 5 lbs blocks on average and the minimum amount of dry ice added to frozen orders is 8 lbs and maximum will be 22 lbs. The dry ice determination is mostly dependent upon space and mostly shipping destination. We suggest you adjust your frozen items to get the best home delivery.
- SGF applies a $1.75 frozen handling fee per order for processing of orders.
- SGF applies an additional frozen handling fee using a tiered structure for the corrugated box, frozen container & dry ice to package frozen items. There are two classes of frozen corrugated boxes Xsmall & Small sizes. This breakdown is as follows:
- The Xsmall frozen box can accommodate frozen unit sizes up to 5 (see frozen product values above) and the tiered handling fees that will apply are for the initial box $9.50 and all subsequent boxes in the same sizing configurations $6.99, $4.30, $1.55 and $0.99 for each additional box required respectively.
- The Small frozen box can accommodate frozen unit sizes up to 10 (see frozen product values above) and the tiered handling fees that will apply are for the initial box $9.50 and all subsequent boxes in the same sizing configurations $6.99, $4.30, $1.55 and $0.99 for each additional box required respectively.
MULTIPLE SHIPPING ATTEMPTS
Strictly Gluten Free will not be liable for products that have been spoiled due to multiple delivery attempts. On orders that include both frozen and grocery items they will be packaged and shipped separately. At times the frozen and grocery packages may not arrive in one delivery and would arrive separately for freshness purposes.