Udi’s Udi’s Three Cheese Pizza are the best way for a gluten free party! Their Three Cheese Pizza have the texture, flavor and taste of a real pizza. Toast them or broil them in the oven and you’ll feel their softness and crispiness. The flavor and texture of Udi’s Gluten Free breads, buns, bagels, muffins, cookies and granolas are very popular.
Ingredients: Gluten free pizza crust (filtered water, tapioca starch, brown rice flour, egg whites, resistant corn starch, rice flour, tapioca maltodextrin, vegetable oil (may contain one or more of the following: sunflower, safflower, non-gmo canola oil), rice bran, sugarcane fiber, cane syrup, gum (xanthan gum, sodium alginate, guar gum), salt, mold inhibitor (cultured corn syrup, citric acid)konjac, yeast (yeast potato starch), enzyme (calcium sulfate, enzymes), mozzarella cheese (pasteurized milk, cultures, salt, enzymes), sauce (tomatoes, filtered water, tomato paste, extra virgin olive oil, sugar, salt, spices, garlic, citric acid), parmesan cheese (pasteurized milk, cheese culture, salt, rennet), romano cheese(pasteurized milk, cheese culture, salt, enzymes), basil, seasoning blend (basil, oregano, salt, garlic, marjgoram, chilies, fennel, onion, tomato, honey powder (cane refinery syrups, honey), and spices).
Contains Eggs, milk.
Note: Soy Free.
Serving Size 1/2 Pizza (141g)
Servings per container 2
Amount per serving
Calories 320 Calories from fat 140
Total Fat 15g – 23%
Saturated Fat 7g – 35%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 40mg – 13%
Sodium 880mg – 37%
Total Carbohydrates 32g – 11%
Dietary Fiber 4g – 16%
Vitamin A 15% Vitamin C 6% Calcium 35% Iron 6%
All Udi’s Gluten Free Foods are certified gluten free and most are certified kosher. All of Udi’s breads and baked goods are being tested on a regular basis using a leading independent GMO testing services provider. These tests consistently confirm that their breads, untopped pizza crusts and dough, and other baked products do not contain GMO’s. In addition to product testing, they continue to work with groups like the Non-GMO Project on certification. So far, Udi’s granola bars & granola clusters are some of the items that have earned Non-GMO Project certification.
Heating Instructions: Preheat oven to 400F. Bake 12 minutes or until cheese starts to bubble and crust begins to brown around the edges.
Gas Grill: Preheat grill to 400F. Turn off middle burner if one is avaliable. Bake 8 minutes at 400F – 425F or until cheese starts to bubble and crust
begins to brown around the edges.
TIPS FOR SHOPPING FROZEN
It’s our goal to have satisfied shoppers. To maximize your frozen order you should fill up the frozen corrugated box with as many products as it fits. Frozen orders all require a corrugated cooler box, and you get the best value when you fill it up. Whether you put 1 or multiple products you still pay for the initial corrugated cooler box. To learn how just add products to the cart: Inside your cart you’ll see under each frozen item a blue notation with suggestions on how to add products for a better shipping value on 1 or multiple types of frozen products all in your cart. We’re always looking out for you 🙂
MORE TIPS FOR FROZEN
On orders that include frozen items placed on Wednesday-Sunday to ensure freshness of products they will be shipped out on Monday. However in certain instances depending upon shipping destination frozen orders may be released for shipment on Wednesday, but not all orders. Frozen itms in your order may also be shipped separately than grocery items (non frozen) and therefore would arrive separately if you ordered other products in the same order. No worries.
TRACKING & BOXES
Orders placed will be accompanied by a tracking number therefore it is required that someone be present to accept and sign for the delivery on the first attempt. Keep in mind that shipping a frozen order requires a corrugated box that includes a unique ice/box that incurs a handling fee, unfortunately. Please be patient as we fulfill your orders in a timely manner.
- All frozen items are also provided a value (i.e. .25, .5, .75, 1, 1.5 and so on to 5) determining its frozen attribute based on sizes (area in inches) in fitting into a frozen corrugated box. Each frozen sale will be determined by the option of two corrugated boxes (small and Xsmall size) and dry ice. Dry Ice has a weight of 5 lbs blocks on average and the minimum amount of dry ice added to frozen orders is 8 lbs and maximum will be 22 lbs. The dry ice determination is mostly dependent upon space and mostly shipping destination. We suggest you adjust your frozen items to get the best home delivery.
- SGF applies a $1.75 frozen handling fee per order for processing of orders.
- SGF applies an additional frozen handling fee using a tiered structure for the corrugated box, frozen container & dry ice to package frozen items. There are two classes of frozen corrugated boxes Xsmall & Small sizes. This breakdown is as follows:
- The Xsmall frozen box can accommodate frozen unit sizes up to 5 (see frozen product values above) and the tiered handling fees that will apply are for the initial box $9.50 and all subsequent boxes in the same sizing configurations $6.99, $4.30, $1.55 and $0.99 for each additional box required respectively.
- The Small frozen box can accommodate frozen unit sizes up to 10 (see frozen product values above) and the tiered handling fees that will apply are for the initial box $9.50 and all subsequent boxes in the same sizing configurations $6.99, $4.30, $1.55 and $0.99 for each additional box required respectively.
MULTIPLE SHIPPING ATTEMPTS
Strictly Gluten Free will not be liable for products that have been spoiled due to multiple delivery attempts. On orders that include both frozen and grocery items they will be packaged and shipped separately. At times the frozen and grocery packages may not arrive in one delivery and would arrive separately for freshness purposes.